Re: Multiple ~/.gdbtkinit files

>> So what is conflicting that you need multiple .gdbtkinit files? [My

We have 3 different internal Insight targets - all custom ports to
internally developed custom cpus.. one of them - was used our eBookman
product. Perhaps you saw this a couple years ago.

>> 1. use lots of "dbug" statements and set GDBTK_LOGFILE (or is it
   GDBTK_DEBUG? both? I don't recall). Using a log file would get you
   output sooner (as I seem to recall).

Where do I do this at?

I could sure use this right now - I'm fighting a problem with CYGWIN
where the source window stops working.

>> 2. Use "puts stdout" or "puts stderr" to force output to console. (This
   doesn't work on cygwin, though.)

Agh... I know.... what a pain.

-Duane.