Re: Class not displayed in watch window (Bug?)

L P wrote:

Hello, I have a class template with 2 parameters of types ( <type1,type2>). When I put an object of this class into watch window or into local vars window, the name is placed and the line looks like: Name Value MyObj class MyClass<int,short> {...} and there is no '+' sign for extension. All attempts to click on it do nothing. Meanwhile, when I type 'print MyObj' in the console window, I receive a printout of all members of MyClass. How can I have MyObj be shown in Watch Window? A lot of thanks ahead.

That sounds like a varobj bug. Try doing the same thing with MI (which I am very certain will also fail), and then file a bug against gdb/varobj.