avr-insight question

Hi,
I am new to Insight, I got AVR-Insight with the WinAVR-package. I tried around and created a project with
AtmanAVR. It created an .ELF file, which I put as source in insight. Then I was asked to choose a target,
where I got only te entries "Cisco", "Remote" and "GDBServer", each with serial and TCP/IP option. No "Exec"
or "Simulator", like mentioned in the helpfile. When I chose Remote/Seriel, the program froze.
 As there is no FAQ, I am asking directly.

 Sebastian                          mailto:Sebastian.Pischel@gmx.de