h/w breakpoints

Hi,

I'm am trying to debug a remote target that only has h/w breakpoints
available (the code is in ROM). Is this known to be handled well by
Insight? Currently I have to set all breakpoints via the command line.
Looking at the remote debug output (set debug remote 1), I can see that
only Z0, X and M commands (all which write memory) are sent to the
target when I set a breakpoint via Insight. Should it not try Z1 as well
if all the previous fail? The fact that s/w breakpoints don't get set
has the nasty side effect of causing continue not to do anything without
reporting any error (removing all s/w breakpoints allows it to resume).
Another downside of using the hbreak command is that the breakpoints
don't appear in the GUI.

Now I could hack my debug target code to write a h/w breakpoint when
receiving a Z0, but feel that this should probably be handled better by
Insight. I'm willing to have a crack at modifying this if deemed
appropriate.

Cheers,
Jon