Problems getting Insight from anoncvs

I'm trying to compile, debug and link C language files
on an ATMEL AT91EB40A with OCDemon interface devices.
I have Cygwin installed. So I need to install Insight,
rigth?
I'm following the steps from:
http://sources.redhat.com/insight/cygwin.html

After the code below it asks me for the password and I
give it "anoncvs".
cvs -z9 -d:pserver:anoncvs@sources.redhat.com:/cvs/src
login

After this I received this message:?
cvs [login aborted]: reading from server: I/O error

Can someone help me? Could it be firewall problems?

Marcelo Kenji
Brazil

Yahoo! Mail - O melhor e-mail do Brasil! Abra sua conta agora:
http://br.yahoo.com/info/mail.html