Re: Insight 6.1 Cygwin GUI

Jon Beniston wrote:

I've noticed a different problem: The Source Display Status Bar (offering file/function selection below the Toolbar) doesn't appear when I invoke Insight 6.1 using the
-command <commandfile>
option. This still worked in 5.3. For me it's quite annoying, since I used this feature very much. It can also be done by the Function browser Menu, but not as quick. Any hints?

Try resizing the window. It usually appears. See PR insight/253 I thing.

It appears on resize indeed. Further remarks see reply to Keith.

Thanks,
Peter