Re: Getting an insight 6.1 executable on Cygwin

On Fri, 2004-07-09 at 12:56, E. Weddington wrote:
> > Hopefully the whole acceptance mess will get straightened out soon, and
> > I can spend some serious time fixing this and a host of other problems
> > creeping up in insight now.
>
> I've only just heard about this. Do you have any knowledge of the status of
> this?

Andrew Cagney (FSF gdb maintainer) is trying his best to get Red Hat and
the FSF to iron out any problems. He's been trying for months. I don't
really understand what the problem, and I'm not even sure I want to
know.

I may go back and try to rip insight away from tcl, tk, and itcl. At
least then I'll be able to use any version of tcl/tk, and I could make
RPMs for linux, and maybe I would pick up the package management on
cygwin.

Who knows. Maybe now that I'm talking about it, I'll go off and do
something, just for posterity's sake...