RE: Inight 6.1 build problems

  Just as an extra datapoint for Keith, the patch worked for me; after
regenerating, I got a complete build with both gdb and insight exes.
However....

> the gdb was build and calling gdb with the -w switch has no effect..

  ... I've found that there's two problems:

  1) The cygwin-hosted gdb executable simply doesn't recognize the -w
switch; you *have* to invoke the insight executable.  I don't know if it is
supposed to work or not, but copying and renaming the gdb executable to
insight also doesn't work: the two exes seem to be substantively different.

  2) It can only successfully find the tcl/tk IWidgets package when it's
running from the install location, so you have to do "make install" and then
run that.  It can't run in gui mode from the build directory, even if you
use the insight exe.

    cheers,
      DaveK