insight GUI not working!

I am running insight-5.2.1-249 on SuSE 9 Pro and I have all the tools need to run the debugger. But the problem is insight only works for only one user account and for rest of my user account when I run it from the shell window, I only get the gdb console window and GUI does not open up.
Is it something with my insight configuration that is prohibiting other users to open up insight GUI?
If anyone can help me out with this it will be a great help?
Thanks,
?
-Vivek
?