Re: Debug shared library

Keith Seitz wrote:

However, as I recall, there should be some new gdb feature, pending
breakpoints. In GDB 6.1:
http://sources.redhat.com/gdb/current/onlinedocs/gdb_6.html#IDX151

You should be able to use this, but you'll have to set it in the
console, since Insight itself does not yet understand these.

Wind Li submitted a patch to let Insight handle this, but I haven't had a chance to try it yet:

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/insight/2004-q2/msg00022.html

Evan