Having problem to connect to Target

 Hi,
I am new to Insight and also to LINUX.I run a Insight
6.1 on Linux WS and my target is SH3 processor.

It was working fine till now and suddenly it is not
able to connect to the target. The serial port is
working Ok since I can download using minicom.

Can you please help me out to fox this problem.

Thanks and regards
Usha