Re: How to build Insight 6.1 GUI under Mac OS X?

On Thu, 2004-09-16 at 02:49, Hermann-Simon Lichte wrote:
> Are there any special arguments which need to be supplied to `configure', so
> that Insight 6.1 is built with its GUI rather than just the command line
> interface?

No, but it looks like src/configure.in was changed to disallow building
of those things on Macs. [I presume the MacOS X triple is something like
*-*-darwin?]

In src/configure.in:
# Remove more programs from consideration, based on the host or
# target this usually means that a port of the program doesn't
# exist yet.

case "${host}" in
#[snip]
  *-*-darwin*)
    noconfigdirs="$noconfigdirs tk itcl libgui"
    ;;
esac

>From what I can quickly decipher, it's been that way quite a while.

In any case, just erase or comment out that nonconfigdirs line,
regenerate configure, and reconfigure and rebuild, and you should be
set.