Re: Target Settings box does not come up

Duane,

I remember seeing problems like you describe with the combobox on some
versions of Solaris.  The latest combobox code (which was after 5.2.1)
fixed it (at least on Solaris).  Could you give it a try?  Just grab
libgui/library/combobox.tcl either from CVS head or from any 2004
snapshot.

Martin