Re: Inisght State

On Fri, 2004-12-10 at 04:41, Roland Schwingel wrote:
> Some postings ago (and in the cvs) I have seen Keith has started to pick
> up work again.
> Has the state of Insight cleared up? How will it go on? Will it go on?
> Is everything sorted
> out between Redhat and FSF?

Sadly, nothing has changed. Ben Elliston sent me a patch or two, and
I've committed a patch to fix something that has been embarrassingly
broken for several years.

People are requesting snapshots, so I'm going to see about getting
something going again. Unfortunately, the holidays are upon us, and
communications between me and Andrew Cagney (the head gdb maintainer)
are quite slow. I think we're both trying to finish up last-minute work
before the end of the year.

I'm so disheartened by the state of things, that I may just write a
letter to someone on Red Hat's executive board about this whole ordeal.