target port can't modified

    I have some troubles as below,please help to solve it.
    When I connect the target by Jtag ,I open the target setting window and set up target as Remote/TCP,
set up hostname as localhost, port is set up as 1000 by default.I need set up the port as 4242,but the
default port can't be modified,why case this? If the port can't be modified, the Jtag can't be connected
to object board.
   How to this?

Rgds
Chen Qiang