Re: insight for Solaris

Hello,

I was able to finish build  using gmake.
Thank you very much for your help.

However I think, the debugger still does not work properly.
(The program with which I tried it, stops when I press "Next" button ).

Some additional testing is still needed, but I think this is a gdb
problem.

Is it possible to "connect" the Insight with an older version of
GDB which is already installed on my computer and works properly?
(Instead of the version which is a part of Insight package ).

Thank you, Yakov

Keith Seitz wrote:
[Back on list]