step is not working

Hi,

   I've just installed insight on my linux and tested it.
   It worked fine when I run the application. But a problem occur every
time  I want to
execute the code step by step. When I visualize the code in "ASSEMBLY",
it works pretty
good, but if I visualize the code in "SOURCE" the program don't run
well. When I press the
button "step" it stays on the same line and don't make any progress!!!
If  I put a
breakpoint (in other line) and press the  button "continue" it works well.
   What is happening with the step button?

PS: using the "console window" the error messages printed are:

(run)

Error while mapping shared library sections:
/lib/tls/libc.so.6: No such file or directory.
Error while mapping shared library sections:
/lib/ld-linux.so.2: No such file or directory

(step)

Error: Warning:
Cannot insert breakpoint -89.
Error accessing memory address 0x28640: Input/output error.

Thanks,
Jean