Problems with Insight GUI

I have built insight with the following commands:
./configure --target=avr --prefix=/usr/local/avr
make
sudo make install
The build seems to go well, no errors that I can see. However I don't know what the product is called when built. In the /usr/local/ avr/bin directory I have these files that begin with avr-gdb:
avr-gdb
avr-gdbtui
avr-insight

I have tried avr-insight which gives me a bus-error upon startup,
avr-gdbtui which gives me a plain window with "No Source Available" in it. This window has no menu or any other helpful things attached to it.
If I execute avr-gdb I just get the normal gdb command line.
System= Mac OS 10.4.2
Xwindows= X11R6
I built the latest version downloaded from the latest snapshots "insight-weekly-CVS-6.30.50.20050919.tar".
I have captured the entire output from the build process but your server will not let me attached it to this email, as it is to big I also have a copy of the window that comes up with avr-gdbtui but your server will not let me attach it.
Thanks,
Fred

Kingston Co.
freddie@sb.net