Re: few problems

stanks wrote:
Hi

I have some problems with insight. First color scheme is not saved automatically which should be (i don't think that all of users want to change it every time they run insight!). Step works ok for me, but when i want to jump over function with next program kills himself (either i use a key for next or button from toolbar). And last for now :) no favorites?! I mean a list of a few last files that we debugged?

To address your points in order:

1) Color scheme not saved. I admit, I know nothing about this, but I've tested the last snapshot and it either does not save the color scheme or restore it (or both). Bug.

2) Step okay/next problem: Need more info. Can you show me the source of the line(s) which demonstrate this problem? Does it work if you open a console and use (type) "step" and "next" instead of hitting buttons?

3) Insight does keep a list of the last five executables that you've debugged. I've double-checked this and it does work. Can you describe what you're doing/seeing that makes you think it doesn't work?