Re: Can't build Insight with Cygwin

Keith Seitz wrote:

Not sure what I was doing but I think the files may have been left in some
sort of limbo state by my first attempts at building when I didn't have
bison and flex installed. (Although I thought I had cleaned and periodically
recreated the directory from the .bz2 file... but it's all beginning to blur
now.) Having delved into it, it's obvious now that I needed bison and flex
but it wasn't in the beginning.

BTW, if you send me a list of packages that you needed to install for cygwin, I'll add an FAQ question for it.

Off the top my my head, I'm sure the list would include: gettext, gettext-devel, flex, and bison (I presume people who want to build Insight are savvy enough to have gcc & friends installed).

Anything else?