Re: Source mode, function selector and file selector : display pb

Dave Korn wrote:
>   A good way to find out which is the live one and which is a stray old copy
> is to edit it manually and place the instruction "exit 0" on a line on its
> own at the patch site.

Only one copy of srcwin.itb appears on my disk and to verify that it is really
being read, I temporarily renamed it.  The Source Window does not appear when
Insight is invoked, proving that I'm working on the correct file.  I restored
the correct file name but still the source selector bar does not appear until
the window is manually resized.

--
Chuck