Re: Make breakpoint pending

Keith Seitz wrote :
This message is quite annoying since I am asked to confirm for each breakpoint in my program individually.

If you look at the breakpoints which were marked pending, are they part of your program?

Well, for instance, I have a "start" label at the beginning of my program. Usually, in the "target settings" dialog, I tell insight to place a breakpoint at label "start".

It is the only breakpoint set in my program, and it actually belongs to the program.
But before running, the "make breakpoint pending..." message pops up.

N.B: I am using insight compiled for arm-elf targets.
All my programs are written in assembly language.
The executable is generated using GNU as and ld.
The same behavior has been noticed whether the debug target is set to
"Simulator" or "Remote TCP"

>> Is there a possibility to tell insight not to ask ?
>
> Yes, you can add it to the ignored warnings list or teach insight that
> it is an ignorable warning (so it will only ask once). See
> gdbtk_tcl_warning in interface.tcl to globally ignore the warning.

I will try this.

Thanks for your help.

Guillaume Savaton