RE: Patch: Remove src/blt, src/iwidgets, src/mmalloc directories

On 20 April 2006 16:25, Steve Ellcey wrote:

> approved but I am actually hoping that someone with more cvs experience
> would be willing to do the checkin since I have never removed files from
> CVS before (much less an entire subtree).

  There's nothing too tricky about it:

cvs rm -f mmalloc iwidgets blt

  Then when you're certain nothing's borked

cvs ci mmalloc iwidgets blt

to commit the changes, as per usual.

  BTW, do you need to check over the CVSROOT files and make sure these dirs
aren't still referenced by e.g. 'modules' or any of the other administrative
files?

    cheers,
      DaveK