Re: Insight EOL display

Dave Bryan wrote:

I'm using Insight under Windows and I'm seeing end of line square markers in the source window.
Is there any way to get Insight to not display these markers ?

Are you sure they are carriage returns? The function gdb_loadfile in gdbtk-cmds.c already strips the carriage return:

          /* Look for DOS style \r\n endings, and if found,
           * strip off the \r.  We assume (for the sake of
           * speed) that ALL lines in the file have DOS endings,
           * or none do.
           */

Do you see these markers on EVERY line (in particular, the first)? Can you find out what the value of the char is that is causing problems?