would this be an improvement?

Hi,

i use insight-weekly-6.5-50 at the moment and i have two things
that i think would be worth to improve:

When insight starts up i see the main window with the menu bar
and a toolbar where i can hit "run" and "step" and so on.

Whatever i do, i _have_ _to_ change the size of that main
window to make the _other_ toolbar appear where i can select
the function/file and the view of the source window (SOURCE,
ASSEMBLY, MIXED, SRC+ASM).

Is it possible to make this one appear straight from the beginning?

Is it possible to let insight remember that i want "SRC+ASM" view?

One more thing, for a bug report i just had to describe the
content of the stack window.
Is there a way to mark all the entries and "copy" them?
I don't know how much effort there is in generating a right-click
popup menu "Select all" and generate a string from the single
entries in the listbox.  I think some function like that could be
useful for the other windows as well.
At the moment the least error prone way to describe others the
content is to make a screen shot.  Sending those around on a
mailing list is mostly not appreciated.

Best regards,
Torsten.