Re: Insight on (Intel) Mac

Dave,

I have figured out what happened. During the initial configure
stage it did not go into the gdb directory. When I went in manually
I first had to to a ./configure (which worked) but once I did a
"make" it complained about the platform not being supported.

To get Insight working I would have to play around with (possibly)
some of the config (.mh and/or .mt) files (in gdb/config/...) or even
the code. Not sure at this time what the next steps would be but for
now I will just leave it be. I'll keep it as a possible project for a rainy
day.

Thanks for your help

-Thomas