insight for multiple users

Hi,
I have  been using the insight debugger for debugging an arm target
via ethernet. However I found that this could not be used by multiple
users simultaneously. It would load each users sources separately and
connect to separate targets (on separate ports at target end) however
during the actual debugging process each users individual commands
(step, next,etc) seem to get sent to all the individual instances of
insight. Even exiting one instance affected all the others .So I
compiled separate instances of insight for each user  in their own
home dir's (since i use a cross-compiler i just integrated this into
uclibc's buildroot system using the following configure options
--enable-multilib and --enable-interwork, aside of target,etc).

However here too I end up with the same result - multiple user confusion !!

Is there any way of configuring or perhaps patching insight so that it
can be used by multiple users without this interfence. Or perhaps
(since I quite like insight ) could someone point me to how it info on
how it communicates user commands so perhaps I could try some
modifications of my own. Unfortunately I'm hardly know anything about
tcl/tk but might as well start sometime...

tia
Jose