Input box does not accept input when I use insight

Dear Sir,

I built insight 6.4 and 6.0 on Fedora 6, when I run it and open the "target
selection" window, after I select Target "Remote/TCP", I can modify
"Hostname", but can not modify port number, it does not accept input at all.
I find I cannot input on some other input boxes too, like "set breakpoint
at", "command to issue ..." on the same window, and some on other windows. I
don't know whether it is a system problem, or insight problem.

Please let me know if you need more information for this problem.

Regards,
Richard