Re: Parallel install insight 6.6 fails

Jie Zhang wrote:

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/insight-prs/2007-q1/msg00006.html

I finally got a fix for this parallel install bug. Where should I send
the patch, insight or itcl? Is there any copyright stuff I need do
before contributing to insight?

You can attach the patch to the bug. I believe I am responsible for tcl et al in the repository. If the patch is relatively trivial, you don't need an assignment of any kind.

Do you know if this bug exists upstream at all? If you have the time, I would encourage you to investigate this.

Thanks!