How to binding a new simulator with insight and gdb

Hi all:

      I have made a new ARM v5T's simulator. I wanna binding this
simulator with gdb and insight.
I found the ../sim/arm/wrapper.c play a role to communicate the
simulator and gdb. Is it possible that I write a wrapper for my
simulator?
But I still have no idea to binding those things (especially for the
gdb and simulator).

Any suggestion is welcome!!

Thanx!

Dave.