Run insight from build directory

Hi,

I downloaded insight 6.6 and do

./configure
make

then when I tried to run insight from the build directory, it failed;

build-insight66/gdb$ ./insight
Error: can't find package Iwidgets

I downloaded latest snapshot and do the same thing, it worked.

I compared insight 6.6 release and the latest snapshot. The difference
is that the snapshot tarball contains the following files:

itcl/itcl/pkgIndex.tcl
itcl/itk/pkgIndex.tcl
itcl/iwidgets/iwidgets.tcl
itcl/iwidgets/pkgIndex.tcl

while the insight 6.6 release tarball does not. These files are also
in insight CVS repository. Copy them into insight 6.6 release source
tree, I could run insight from the build directory.

But there are also

itcl/itcl/pkgIndex.tcl.in
itcl/itk/pkgIndex.tcl.in
itcl/iwidgets/iwidgets.tcl.in
itcl/iwidgets/pkgIndex.tcl.in

in source tree. make procedure also generated corresponding .tcl files
from them respectively in build directory. I think insight should use
these files in the build directory. But it does not. It tries to look
for them in the source tree.

Is it a bug? How can I tell insight to find these files in build
diretory where they have been generated?

Thanks, Jie