Re: Value format: how to change the default representation?

Spen wrote:
Another issue I have, which I cannot solve immediately, is
the fact
that the values in watch windows (local variables, etc.)
are always
shown in the so-called "natural" format.

My question: is there a way to switch over by default to hex representation? Or another base?

Try the following on the gdb console or put them into a init script passed on the command line (via -x target.ini): Change to default hex

set output-radix 16
set input-radix 16

Cheers
Spen

That solution is currently the best option for me.

Thanks!

Best rgds,

--Geert