.gdbinfo available?

Hi,

Could someone tell me how to set default settings for Insight? AFAIK, there's a special file, called .gdbinfo, where you can add those default things, but I can't find this file immediately in the Insight application tree.

I would like to start up Insight with the following command:

'set radix 16'

This to show all variables in hex format. Currently, I have to type it every time in the GDB console window.

Best rgds,

--Geert