Re: Problems with function pointers in C++

Geert Vancompernolle wrote:
But unfortunately, also with this version I can't step through my C++ function pointers. While apparently you could do it...

So, what could still be the difference between your situation and mine?

Wow... That's strange...

My only guess is that it could be your compiler -- which one are you using? I'm using Fedora 8 with GCC "4.1.2 20070925 (Red Hat 4.1.2-33)".

I'm going to send you a binary of your test case built with this compiler (privately via email). Try that on your insight build. If it works, we know that it's your compiler giving you problems.

Please respond to this message with your findings.