Re: Problems with function pointers in C++

Geert Vancompernolle wrote:
That's why I've compiled Insight with the following commands:

./configure --target=cris-axis-linux-gnu
make

Whoops. I missed that...

I can rebuild Insight for the PC version and try out the binary, but finally that's not my target...

Actually, if you could do that, it would be best. Since all of the language handling code is not target-specific, this test might be useful to indicate a problem with the compiler.