Linux Insight debugger compiled for MIPS 4KSD processor

Hi,

My environment:
    Host :
    PC computer running Ubuntu 7.10 linux
    SDE Lite installed

    Target:
    USIP Secure 32-bit processor (MIPS 4KSD)
    Running a 2.6.20 linux kernel

My question:
I am trying to compile the insight debugger on my host computer to remotely
debug my MIPS 4KSD target. Even if I am able to finaly compile it with a
cross compilation toolchain
I do not get access to the specific registers of the MIPS 4KSD.
Could you please help to configure correctly the insight debugger in order
to operate it under Linux on a MIPS 4KSD platform?

So far I have done:
  configure --prefix=/opt/insight --target=mipsel-linux-uclibc

mipsel-linux-uclibc-xxxx is a complete cross-compilation toolchain dedciated
to MIPS4KSD

What kind of argument must be given to the configure command to tell it that
I want to compile the Insight debugger for a MIPS4KSD target?

Thanks
Lionel

--

Innova Card will be present at Cards Asia 2008. 9 to 11th of April. Booth 4Q01. Suntec Singapore.
Please come and visit us!

--

This message contains CONFIDENTIAL information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.