Re: Insight 6.8

Hans Kester wrote:

"list main" shows the correct source code. I can also select any
source file in the source window and I get the full source. It looks
like it only doesn't display the source once at startup. Weird!

That is very confusing. So let me see if I understand what's happening... You start up insight, load an executable file, and insight cannot show the entry point -- the source window is blank. When you attach to a target (and download?), the source is then displayed properly in the source window.

It sounds like there is a problem finding the entry point (which is what insight attempts to show before there is a register set). When you start up (and the source window is blank), open a console window and enter the command "tk gdbtk_locate_main". What is the result?