Re: testsuite/gdb.gdbtk

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008, Denis PILAT wrote:

Thanks for this answer, but I don't understand why gdb.gdbtk does not belong to insight distribution.

I think what is happening is that I am forgetting to tag this directory for the release. [Gdb group doesn't tag insight any more...]

No great conspiracy: just my ignorance. I will jot it down in my release instructions so that I don't forget to do it again!

Thank you for pointing this out!