no executable lines

Hi,

I am using Cygwin on Windows XP and Insight (version insight-6.1) to debug some FORTRAN code.
In the beginning I was using some simple FORTRAN examples to get to know Insight. It worked fine.
When I am debugging my bigger FORTRAN program I am not able to set any breakpoints, as no line of the program is recognized as an executable line (i.e. no minus signs in the left column), except for the first line ("program prepare") and the last line ("end"). However, in the assembly mode minus signs are visible.

My FORTRAN program contains some "include" statements for a parameter file. I commented this statement out and then I was able to set breakpoints.
Do I have to make different settings for debugging when I have an include statement in my code?
I used the following commands to compile my program: g77 -g -I. PREPARE -o PREPARE.EXE, which seemed to work fine.

I would really appreciate some advice!

Marianne ?