insight 6.8 crash on setting breakpoint in shared library

Hello All,

When I try to set a breakpoint, which is in a shared library not loaded
in yet, such as

In GDB console window of insight, type:
b test_file.cpp:20

Insight pops up a window saying:
Make breakpoint pending on future shared library load?

I click Yes. Then insight crashes with "Segmentation fault". GDB 6.8 can
set the breakpoint on the shared library.

My insight version is 6.8 under Linux.
To reproduce the problem, just open an executable file with insight
(e.g. insight test, set a breakpoint on even an un-existed shared
library (e.g. b hello.cpp:20).

Best regards.

Robert