Re: RFA: Fix "no event type or button # or keysym" error when starting insight

Kevin Buettner wrote:

This problem has been fixed in the upstream sources.  I've appended,
below, a patch adapted to the current sourceware Tk sources.  I've
located an upstream ChangeLog entry by the original patch author for
changes to two of the changed files, but not the third.  The change
to tkUnixEvent.c is not critical; I can leave it out if so desired.

Okay?

Yeah, that's fine: I don't even use the supplied versions of Tcl/Tk/Itcl/Itk any more: I use the system installed versions to build insight.