Re: [RFC] change sources.redhat.com to sourceware.org in gdbadmin/ss dir

Pierre Muller wrote:

Should we leave sources.redhat.com for all insight related references or also switch to sourceware.org?

While it *appears* that Insight is still only a Red Hat project, it was never certainly meant to be. I won't go into the history, but let's just say that the biggest reason this appears true is because insight is basically maintained by one person who happens to work for Red Hat (but it is not his job).

Please make the proposed changes to sourceware.org. I don't mind.