Re: Insight broken with latest tcl/tk

Kevin Buettner wrote:
On Tue, 05 May 2009 09:44:12 -0400
Gene Smith <gds@chartertn.net> wrote:

Here they claim to be able to fix it by editing a couple tcl files. Don't have the system with me right now to try it.

That "fix" should be considered, at best, a workaround. I've backported the correct fix to the sourceware tk sources. For more information, see:

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/insight/2009-q1/msg00010.html

Kevin

Thanks for the quick work! But I'm not exactly sure where to find this fix. Insight or tk CVS? Insight FTP/snapshots? Or should I just apply the patch to my current insight sources files?

-gene