Re: 20090609-cvs bad on linux (build fail cygwin)

Gene Smith wrote, On 06/10/2009 12:08 PM:
I built the current cvs head code on linux (fedora 8) OK (target arm)
but when I run it I see nothing useful in the main "Source Window". I
can set breakpoints, step, continue and stop but I never see the green
highlight marker for the current position. Assembly and Mixed views show
an empty screen.

Gdb low-level control works fine in the "Console Window".

Before I was running the release 6.8 which worked OK.

Build of cvs head on f11 x86_64 has the exact same problem (no responses in source window). So now I see the same CVS head problem with f8, f11 and on windows.

I tried installing in a virgin location on f11 since the previous 6.8 install might have been affecting it (there is no make uninstall). But it made no difference.

On all platforms, 6.8 builds (with the same script) and runs fine.
-gene