Insight Preferences File

I just started using Insight recently and I absolutely love it.  I am curious where the file is stored that saves the preferences in between sessions.  I can't see any preferences file in $HOME/ or in the current directory.  Obviously this information has to be stored somewhere.

Karl

Karl V Meredith, Ph.D.
Senior Research Scientist

FM Global