Help me to run insight properly

Hello,

I am working on eCos 3.0 using Akizuki H8/3068 Network board.
That board's CPU is H8/3069F .
I succeeded to install FreeBSD stack and ran application program.

But I cannot run h8300-elf-insight,I am completely stuck in a mud,
so please help me.

I start up insight like next line.
$ h8300-elf-insight.exe nc_test_slave.elf

After insight is started up,I entered next commands on console window.

(gdb) set remotebaud 57600              --- I setted baudrate 57600
(gdb) set remotelogfile remote_3.log
(gdb) target remote /dev/com4
Remote debugging using /dev/com4
0x000073a4 in ?? ()

(gdb) load
Start address 0x410000, load size 389272
Transfer rate: 3 KB/sec, 63 bytes/write.

---
Here I saw sourcefile and confirmed there was red breakmark at top of cyg_start.
So I expected to run to cyg_start by next command.
---
(gdb) c
Continuing.

---
At this point nothing happens.Although state is "Running" and mouse_cursor is running form.
Nothing available(even Ctr-C does not work) except stop button on insight-window's main head.
When I clicked stop button,appered message window saying,
"No response from target.Detach from target
(and stop debugging it)?"
And I clicked YES button, then appeared next line.
---

Error: Watchdog timeout has expired. Target detached.

(gdb)

---
My impression is that insight cannot recognize cyg_start.
Did I wrongfully make application objects ?
For reference I append mapfile and insight logfile.

Honestly, I do not know what step should I take next.

Would you please help me out of this predicament ?
For example are there any GDB commands to help me ?

I appreciate your help.

Masahiro Ariga