Re: Help me to run insight properly

On 09/06/2009 07:30 PM, ariga masahiro wrote:
> Honestly, I do not know what step should I take next.

I am unfamiliar with your setup. Well, actually I am unfamiliar nowadays
with anything except native environments.

Your best bet is to /not/ run insight, and type in all your commands
(just as you did) in "nomral," command-line gdb. Then post your question
to the gdb mailing list, where a great many more people who can help you
hang out.

I wish I could offer more assistance, but I just haven't run a target
board in years (much less eCos).