Re: can't open file in Insight

On 11/16/2009 01:08 PM, yunlu liu wrote:
Hi,
   I installed insight on Ubuntu9.04. I find I couldn't use the insight
to open *.c files. When I click File->open/source choose a *.c file,
it shows error in sourced command file: undefined command: " ".

The "source" is really a gdb script file, not a source file. Unfortunately, a feature was never added to Insight to allow the user to edit the source search path, so the first time you debug something, you'll have to manually enter the directory. Insight will save this into its preferences.

Open a console window and type "help dir".