GDB

Hello,
I am using the VHAM to develop some code for the Gameboy Advance. There is an option to debug the code with the GDB.
Is there any schematic for an upload-cable (like XBOO) that connects to the PC via serial port and to the GBA via the user port? Or perhaps you have some documentation on the user port and multiboot so that I can construct an inteligent USB cable with a microcontroller? I would share the code and schematic to the community, because I have seen that there is demand for a USB solution.
Thank you very much.
Markus Hirsch