how to port insight to a new target

Hi,

I'd like to port insight to the chip which developed by our company ourself.

I have ported GDB by adding a new target in sim,and the gdb appears to
run properly on simulator.

Now I'd like to know how I can port insight?

I've no idea about which start by,it's better to show me the approach
on porting insight,

or any link to the detailed document.

Many thanks